We’ve taken up flower arranging in addition to hairstyling (kind of) and created the ultimate limited edition collection of some of the best sellers in our Eau My Goodness floral fragrance.
The Eau My Goodness fragrance...
...evokes the intoxicating scents of an English country garden in bloom with fizzing top notes of rhubarb and grapefruit mixed with the floral heart of rose, peony & geraniums and base notes of wood, amber & honey to create a luminous hale of delicate aromas.
This set features...
1. Eau My Goodness Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
A beautifully scented hair primer that locks in moisture and delivers both shine and scent to hair pre-styling;
‘Wonder Balm is a must-have for girls on the go!’ Cosmopolitan
- ‘Frizz Fixer is an on-the-go taming and perfecting polish to mist on dry hair. It’s somewhere between a shine spray and a frizz sealer’ Notebook
- ‘Is it a fragrance? Is it a shine and glossing spray? Ladies, the ‘A Walk in the Rain’ Shine and Fragrance Mist is both – and what a wonder it is, too.’ Cheshire Magazine
- ‘Wonder Overnight Recovery left locks smoother and more lustrous once washed out in the morning.’ Red Magazine
- ‘No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo - because every gym bag needs one’ Vogue
- ‘Wonder Treatment Oil+ is the reason our hair is healthy, strong, and shiny, despite being bleached and abused by hear every day. May be the eighth wonder of the world!’ Cosmopolitan
- ‘Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo is my go-to dry shampoo as it doesn’t leave that tell-tale powdery look on the roots plus it has zero-tackiness and smells subtly fresh.’ Glamour
Excuse the interruption!Good stuff for your inbox
News, updates & offers from Percy & Reed. No spam, just the good stuff...