Dry? Hit the bottle!
Rocking parched, overworked and dry locks? Let our Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo transform them into strong, silky strands. The clever scientific formula has been developed using amino acids derived from silk (yes, really), while pro vitamin B5, keratin and macadamia nut oil work together to strengthen and hydrate hair, giving it the moisture boost it needs.
Unlike many dry-hair shampoos, this one actually penetrates the hair cuticle and moisturises from within, so dry, damaged hair is improved at the heart of the hair, not just on the surface. It’s also silicone and sulphate free, suitable for sensitive skin and works hard to protect from pollution. Want more? Our fine fragrance infusion of ‘A Walk Through The Meadow’ uplifts the senses and leaves locks smelling incredible. So much more than a shampoo (Your thirsty hair thanks you!).
- Hydrating formula helps fight frizz (even in high humidity) and repair dry, damaged hair by moisturising the hair from within each strand
- Delivers smooth, soft & silky hair
- Contains hydrating ingredients including pro vitamin B5, keratin and macadamia nut oil
- Helps improve the condition of damaged hair and reduces the formation of split ends
- Helps to strengthen hair, making it less prone to breakage
- Silicone and sulphate free
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Helps protect from pollution
- Apply to wet hair and massage with your fingers to create a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with Percy & Reed By Bye Dry Hydrating Conditioner.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, EDTA, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
Infused with 'A Walk Through the Meadow', our fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scent of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and lime, are layered about softer flower heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.
Could you tell us about some of the top highlights of this new product?
- Our new formula targets moisture deep within the hair rather than just the surface, providing longer-lasting hydration
- Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner have paraben, sulphate and silicone-free formulas
- We have infused them with a delicious new fine fragrance called 'A Walk Through the Meadow' which features fruity top notes, floral heart notes and musky base notes - heavenly!
- Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner are dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- And last but not least, the packaging is recyclable
What are the main product benefits?
- The hydrating formula helps to fight frizz and repair dry, damaged hair by moisturising the hair from within each strand for long-lasting hydration
- Your hair will be smooth, soft & oh-so-silky
- Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner will improve the condition of damaged hair and reduce the formation of split ends
- Last but not least, they will improve wet combing, helping to reduce the damage caused by stress and pull on the hair
What are the key ingredients?
Silk amino acids, keratin proteins and macadamia nut oil.
How does this product hydrate my hair?
The Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner include silk amino acids, keratin and macadamia nut oil which work to hydrate the hair, whilst the clever formulas actually penetrate the hair cuticle, targeting your most damaged strands, and hydrate from deep within the hair structure – instead of just coating the surface! This delivers long-lasting moisture and improves the condition and appearance of dry, damaged hair.
Does it have Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones in it?
Not at all! Our new Shampoo & Conditioner collections are paraben, sulphate and silicone free.
Which collection should I use if I used to use the Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner?
The new Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner will definitely quench your locks’ thirst.
Formulas: Why did they change?
Percy & Reed are constantly working to improve their technology and ingredients to deliver you the best results possible, so formulas are upgraded and improved from time to time. We have also listened to our consumers and their desires, focusing more on clean beauty, and have removed any sulphates and silicones, as well as now using recyclable packaging.
What fragrance does this new product have?
The scents of our products are very important to Percy & Reed, and we have developed a new fine fragrance called 'A Walk Through the Meadow', a sister fragrance to our 'A Walk With Nature' which was previously found in our former Shampoos & Conditioners. 'A Walk Through the Meadow' is a fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scents of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and lime are layered above softer floral heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.