Great hair starts in the shower™
Ready to give your hair spectacular shine and glorious gloss? Say goodbye to dull hair with Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Conditioner. It’s our best conditioner for shiny hair, helping to rehydrate and smooth your strands, giving you that glossy hair you’re after. The shine enhancing formula contains a unique blend of raspberry seed oil, grape seed oil and aloe vera to help give you shiny hair that dazzles in glorious technicolour.
Head this way for hair shining with health and gloriously glossy. What are you waiting for? Go on - get the gloss!
- Shine enhancing conditioner that moisturises, detangles and adds strength and salon sheen to dull or tired hair
- Contains raspberry oil, aloe vera and grape seed oil which combine to leave hair gloriously glossy
- Ingredients include moisturising Vitamin E and strengthening Pro Vitamin B5
- Gives healthy, vibrant, shiny hair
- Apply to wet hair and smooth through lengths
- Massage into hair with fingers. For extra conditioning, leave 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly. For extra gloss rinse hair thoroughly with cold water to close down the hair cuticles
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Glycereth-26, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-20/35/Amodimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Benzoic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Conditioner features one of our signature scents, A Walk with Nature. This soothing, floral fragrance evokes the scent of the British Countryside in bloom.
The composition includes watery, citrus top notes, rose, ivy & lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes