We've taken a shine to you!
Time To Shine Colour Protect Conditioner is the perfect antidote for coloured hair, designed to protect from fading and UV damage, all while delivering the nourishment needs. The five-star formula is deeply moisturising, silicone and sulphate free, and has been developed to improve the quality of hair as it works through each strand. In fact, there’s very little it can’t do (apart from do the washing itself, but we’re working on it).
The winning formula also protects from UV damage (which can cause your colour to become dull) and while blue seakale & sunflower seed extract feature clever anti-colour fade properties to keep your colour bright and luminous. This coloured hair conditioner is even infused with an intoxicating fragrance, our signature ‘A Walk Through The Meadow’ scent, so you can fool everyone into thinking that you casually strolled through a flower meadow on the way to work. Some things aren’t too good to be true. Now, you know the drill – for best results, use with Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo.
- Deeply moisturising conditioner that helps reduce clour fade and increase vibrancy
- Gives a soft, smooth, high shine finish with frizz control
- Helps protect from UV and external eggressors, and reduces the fading of dyes
- Detangles hair for improved combing
- Helps to protect against thermal damage cause by heated styling tools
- Smooth the conditioner through your freshly washed hair, working from roots to end.
- Massage in and rinse thoroughly.
- For extra conditioning, leave for 1-2 minutes before rinsing out.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, C15-19 Alkane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycereth-26, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Phytantriol, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica
Infused with 'A Walk Through the Meadow', our fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scent of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and lime, are layered about softer flower heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.
Could you tell us about some of the top highlights of this new product?
- It's proven to help reduce colour fade of coloured hair
- They are paraben, sulphate and silicone free, gluten free and vegan friendly formulas
- We have infused them with a delicious new fine fragrance called 'A walk through the meadow' which features fruity top notes, floral heart notes and musky base notes - heavenly!
- Both have been dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- And last but not least, the packaging is recyclable
What are the main product benefits?
- It's a lightweight formula that helps prevent colour fade and increase vibrancy
- We've added in clever ingredients to help protect from UV and external aggressors, this helps to reduce the fading of dyes
- They both condition and give divine shine to the hair
- Your hair will be soft and smooth with a high-shine, frizz controlled finish
What are the key ingredients?
Sunflower Seed Extract, Blue Seakale, Coconut Water/Oil and Aloe Vera.
How does this product protect my hair colour?
The Time to Shine Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner formulas contain Blue Seakale with anti-colour fade properties, and sunflower seed extract and other colour-prolonging ingredients to help protect against UV damage and external aggressors that can cause colour fade.
Much like the stresses that the plant encounters in its normal habitat, Blue Seakale fights against environmental stress such as UV and mechanical stresses (heat) in order to protect the hair colour while improving the overall appearance.
Does it have Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones in it?
Not At All! Our new Shampoo & Conditioner collections are paraben, sulphate and silicone-free.
Which collection should I use if I used to use the Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Shampoo and Conditioner?
The new Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner will give your strands the lustre you’re after, now with the added benefit of colour protection too.
Formulas: Why did they change?
Percy & Reed are constantly working to improve their technology and ingredients to deliver you the best results possible, so formulas are upgraded and improved from time to time. We have also listened to our consumers and their desires, focusing more on clean beauty, and have removed any sulphates and silicones, as well as now using recyclable packaging.
Which collection is best for bleached/coloured/dyed damaged hair?
The new Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner have been specifically designed to prevent colour fade and give your locks the soft, smooth, high shine finish you’re after!
What fragrance does this new product have?
The scents of our products are very important to Percy & Reed, and we have developed a new fine fragrance called A Walk Through the Meadow, a sister fragrance to our A Walk With Nature which was previously found in our former Shampoo & Conditioners. A Walk Through the Meadow is a fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scents of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and line and layered above softer floral heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.