We've taken a shine to you!
This is no ordinary shampoo for coloured hair. Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo is a revolution in hair washing, developed to protect your hair in all its technicolor. How? Soothing aloe vera and hydrating coconut water nourish from root to tip, while blue seakale & sunflower seed extract feature clever anti-colour fade properties.
The winning formula also protects from UV damage (which can cause your colour to become dull). It’s a colour shampoo that’s both silicone and sulphate free and features our signature fine fragrance ‘A Walk Through The Meadow’, so you can rock that ‘just casually strolled through a flower meadow on the way to work’ scent and turn heads as you do so. For locks that look amazing, smell amazing – and won’t fade. What can we say… we promised you a revolution. For best results, use with Time To Shine Colour Protect Conditioner.
- Lightweight formula that helps reduce colour fade and increase vibrancy
- Contains blue seakale with anti-colour fade properties, soothing aloe vera and hydrating coconut water
- Helps protect from UV and external aggressors
- Helps to reduce the fading of dyes
- Conditions and gives divine shine to the hair
- Silicone and sulphate free
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Apply to wet hair and massage with your fingers to create a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with Percy & Reed Time To Shine Colour Protect Conditioner.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Benzophenone-4, Phytantriol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Pantothenate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine Hcl, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica
Infused with 'A Walk Through the Meadow', our fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scent of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and lime, are layered about softer flower heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.
Could you tell us about some of the top highlights of this new product?
- It's proven to help reduce colour fade of coloured hair
- They are paraben, sulphate and silicone free, gluten free and vegan friendly formulas
- We have infused them with a delicious new fine fragrance called 'A walk through the meadow' which features fruity top notes, floral heart notes and musky base notes - heavenly!
- Both have been dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- And last but not least, the packaging is recyclable
What are the main product benefits?
- It's a lightweight formula that helps prevent colour fade and increase vibrancy
- We've added in clever ingredients to help protect from UV and external aggressors, this helps to reduce the fading of dyes
- They both condition and give divine shine to the hair
- Your hair will be soft and smooth with a high-shine, frizz controlled finish
What are the key ingredients?
Sunflower Seed Extract, Blue Seakale, Coconut Water/Oil and Aloe Vera.
How does this product protect my hair colour?
The Time to Shine Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner formulas contain Blue Seakale with anti-colour fade properties, and sunflower seed extract and other colour-prolonging ingredients to help protect against UV damage and external aggressors that can cause colour fade.
Much like the stresses that the plant encounters in its normal habitat, Blue Seakale fights against environmental stress such as UV and mechanical stresses (heat) in order to protect the hair colour while improving the overall appearance.
Does it have Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones in it?
Not At All! Our new Shampoo & Conditioner collections are paraben, sulphate and silicone-free.
Which collection should I use if I used to use the Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Shampoo and Conditioner?
The new Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner will give your strands the lustre you’re after, now with the added benefit of colour protection too.
Formulas: Why did they change?
Percy & Reed are constantly working to improve their technology and ingredients to deliver you the best results possible, so formulas are upgraded and improved from time to time. We have also listened to our consumers and their desires, focusing more on clean beauty, and have removed any sulphates and silicones, as well as now using recyclable packaging.
Which collection is best for bleached/coloured/dyed damaged hair?
The new Time To Shine Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner have been specifically designed to prevent colour fade and give your locks the soft, smooth, high shine finish you’re after!
What fragrance does this new product have?
The scents of our products are very important to Percy & Reed, and we have developed a new fine fragrance called A Walk Through the Meadow, a sister fragrance to our A Walk With Nature which was previously found in our former Shampoo & Conditioners. A Walk Through the Meadow is a fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scents of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and line and layered above softer floral heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.