Looking for party hair with the Christmas wow factor?
The ‘Jackie’ is a classic. It’s the perfect office Christmas party hairstyle, and it will work as a stylish Christmas Day look too. You’ll ooze 60’s inspired class. Add a glam accessory, and your starry style will light up Instagram.
Just follow these easy steps to get the look:
1. After washing your hair, warm 1-2 drops of Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational No Oil Oil for Fine Hair, or Smoothed, Sealed and Sensational No Oil Oil for Thick Hair in your palms. Then apply to your hair, working from roots to lengths
2. Follow by applying 1-2 drops of Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Treatment Oil+. Adjust the amount to suit your hair length. This little beauty will impart a gloss so silky, your friends are in danger of being blinded by the light. This little wonder works on fine or thick hair thanks to its lightweight, non-greasy formula.
3. Then blow dry hair in sections using a round brush. Keep going until hair is dry and silky smooth.
4. To set the look, spray Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray. This ultra-fine, humidity resistant mist will give you a satisfyingly flexible yet reassuringly firm natural hold. No stickiness.
5. Finally, add your chosen accessory to complete the look. It’s the perfect time to add some glamour. Why not try a show-stopping jewelled bobby pin or pearl-adorned barrette?
This tutorial creates an easy party hairstyle for long hair or those with a shoulder-length bob. You’ll be the belle of the ball.
You can find more Christmas hair ideas over on the Percy & Reed YouTube channel where there are also tutorials for Christmas party updos, and more.
Don’t forget to show off your Christmas look on our Instagram page over @percyandreed. We can’t wait to see you wow the crowds. #percyandreed