Add glamour and volume to your Christmas hairstyle with the ‘Stella’.
This voluminous 60’s style is an easy party hairstyle for long hair, and it’s effortlessly elegant. The combination of products used to get this look will give your hair beautiful bounce and body all night long. Finish the style with a classic pearl headband, and you’ll knock ‘em dead.
Just follow these easy steps to get the look:
1. After washing hair, warm 1-2 drops of Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil serum in palms and apply to hair.
2. Next up, comb Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse through the hair at the roots. Then spread into the lengths of the hair. This mousse will build incredible height into your hair without any stiff or sticky feeling. It contains styling polymers that add body and volume to your lengths.
3. Blow-dry the hair in sections using a round brush to create a smooth style.
4. Spray Big, Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray at the roots, and massage in an upward motion to add extra volume. This weightless, translucent mist gives an instant root boost and can plump up your hair in an instant. You can pop a bottle in your handbag if you need to and reapply throughout the night. It smells divine too!
5. Finally, add a headband for that 60s inspired look that will attract attention.
With this tutorial, you can go all out with the volume. It’s a look that’s both festive and feminine. During the party season, you can elevate any Christmas outfit with this exquisite style, and adding an oh-so-extra headband will add instant impact.
Visit the Percy & Reed YouTube channel for more Christmas hair ideas and simple ‘How To’ hair tutorials.
Don’t forget to show off your iconic 60’s Christmas look on our Instagram page over @percyandreed. #percyandreed