Healthy, shiny hair is just a shower away. Yes, really. Percy & Reed I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo and Conditioner are absolute gamechangers in hair products. SLS-free and suitable for all hair types, the premium, expert formulas balance moisture levels throughout the hair and defend against pollution and UV light. They deliver moisture, restoration and hydration so hair appears stronger, healthier and shinier with every single wash. If that wasn’t enough, this pair also protects colour from fading and are even suitable for the most sensitive scalps. See, real superhero stuff!
I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo 250ml
- Gentle: SLS/SLES-free, ultra-mild, dermatologically tested and gentle enough even for sensitive skin
- Responds to hair type: Suitable for all hair types, nourishes roots, conditions lengths, and helps repair split ends
- Colour Protection Shampoo: Sunflower seed extract helps prevent colour fade and prolong the life of colour treatments
- Environmental Defence: Formulated with wheat protein which ‘weatherproofs’ hair against environmental aggressors
- Moisture Balancing: Moisture regulator absorbs deep into the hair’s cortex to nourish and rehydrate
- Re-conditioning: The caring formula with pro vitamin B5 strengthens hair from within
I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner 250ml
- Gentle: Ultra-mild, dermatologically tested and gentle enough even for sensitive skin
- Responds to hair type: Suitable for all hair types, nourishes roots, conditions lengths, and helps repair end
- Colour Protection Conditioner: Helps prolong the life of colour treatments
- Environmental Defence: Helps protect from the effects of UV
- Moisture Balancing: Works to bring back silky radiance to dull, dry, damaged, stressed areas of hair
- Re-conditioning: The caring formula with pro vitamin B5 moistures, smooths and reduces split ends
- Apply shampoo and massage with your fingers to create a rich lather.
- Rinse and repeat, then rinse well.
- Smooth conditioner through your hair lengths.
- Rinse thoroughly.
I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo: Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Formic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-37, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-20/35/Amodimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Panthenol, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dehydroacetic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo & Conditioner feature one of our signature scents, A Walk with Nature. This soothing, floral fragrance evokes the scent of the British Countryside in bloom.
The composition includes watery, citrus top notes, rose, ivy & lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes.
Can I return this product?
We are happy to offer a refund/exchange for an unwanted item returned within 30 days of receipt. Please be aware that we must receive returns within 30 days of delivery. Please note that we are unable to refund the delivery charges unless the goods you receive are damaged or faulty, or not what you originally ordered.
Please note that all items must be returned in a saleable condition:
Unopened, with all original product packaging and hygiene seals untouched. We are unable to offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items that are not re-saleable.
If your order qualified for a free gift, it must also be returned before your refund or replacement can be processed.
Unless the goods are faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the cost of returning them to us. Please ensure you obtain a proof of postage when you do so (in case you need to show you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel). Customers wishing to return hazmat items (aerosols and certain sprays) should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier that is used.
Can I return one of the products separately from the collection?
As the collection is sold as a set if you are no longer interested in the products on arrival you will need to return set back to us for a refund - all products must be unopened with original packaging and hygiene seals untouched. See Returns Policy for full details of processing a return.