“I give frizz the brush off!”
Find frizz frustrating? Never fear, put frizzy hair days in the past with Tame That Mane Frizz Fixer Spray. This quick-fix saviour is used on dry hair, to fight frizz throughout the day.
Coconut and moringa oils are blended with sweet almond seedcake extract in an ultra light, non-greasy formulation that replenishes vital moisture and seals the hair cuticle, while forming a humidity resistant shield around every strand. Just a quick spritz, and you can smooth away frizz and flyaways, whatever the cause.
Pop a bottle in your handbag, and you’re all set for frizz control in a flash. It’s time to give frizz the brush off. Just spray in and brush through hair. Hey presto, frizz-fixed!
- Quick fix to fight frizz on the go
- Light, non-greasy spray formulated without silicones, suitable for all hair types
- Creates a humidity resistant shield around every strand
- Refresher for use on dry hair
- Shake the can well and twist to unlock.
- Apply to dry hair - hold about 20cm away from hair and spray onto areas of frizz in a sweeping motion (on fine hair, focus application on mid-lengths and ends).
- Brush through hair for even distribution and smoothing effect.
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Propane, Isododecane, Isobutane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyquaternium-70, PEG-4, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, PEG-6, Castor Oil Hydrogenated Ethoxylated, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, PEG-8, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seedcake Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Linalool.
Tame That Mane Frizz Fixer Spray features one of our signature scents, 'A Walk in The Rain'. This bright, delicate fragrance evokes the scent of garden flowers, freshly misted by rain. The composition includes leafy, green top notes including mint and rhubarb, geranium, ivy & hyacinth heart notes and musk, verbena & woody base notes.