Give me some BODY to love!
Get ready to experience some serious bounce. Nourishing avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm work together to create body in our Turn Up The Volume Volumising Conditioner, delivering a smooth, shiny and voluptuous finish. And fine-hair queens can now rejoice – there’s no need to skip the conditioner anymore for fear of it weighing hair down thanks to the lightweight formula.
The super-conditioning formula also detangles hair, protects from heat damage caused by styling tools and increases shine – and when humidity hits, this thickening conditioner helps to smooth hair, while protecting from pollution and building volume from root to tip. Gamechanger, right?
If you’re looking for a volume conditioner that is as fragrant as it is high-performing, this one’s infused with the uplifting notes of red cherry, lemon and lime, for a divine scent that says ‘oh, I just casually walked through a flower meadow on the way to work.’ For best results, use with Turn Up The Volume Volumising Shampoo, naturally.
- Conditioning formula that helps build volume at the roots and through the lengths
- Nourishes and moisturises without residue
- Helps give a smooth, frizz-free finish
- Detangles hair for improved combing
- Helps to increase shine
- Helps to protect against thermal damage caused by heated styling tools
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Helps protect from pollution
- Smooth the conditioner through your freshly washed hair, working from roots to end.
- Massage in and rinse thoroughly.
- For extra conditioning, leave for 1-2 minutes before rinsing out.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, C15-19 Alkane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycereth-26, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Phytantriol, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica
Infused with 'A Walk Through the Meadow', our fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scent of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and lime, are layered about softer flower heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.
Could you tell us about some of the top highlights of this new product?
- This is a lightweight formula that does not weigh down even the finest hair (not even the conditioner!)
- The formulas are paraben, sulphate and silicone-free and gluten-free
- We have infused them with a delicious new fine fragrance called 'A walk through the meadow' which features fruity top notes, floral heart notes and musky base notes - heavenly!
- Both have been dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- And last but not least, the packaging is recyclable
What are the main product benefits?
- They contain volume-boosting ingredients which thicken each strand from within
- It's a lightweight formula helps to build body and create the perfect amount of volume
- These products nourish and condition hair without residue, giving a lustrous shine
- Will help to improve manageability for styling and combing
- Gives a smooth, frizz-free finish
What are the key ingredients?
Avocado Oil, Green Tea Extract and Lemon Balm.
How does this product add volume?
The product contains volume boosting ingredients, including Keratin, which help thickens each strand from within the hair cortex. It also features some ingredients found in styling prouducts to help keep the bounce for longer!
Does it have Parabens, Sulphates and Silicones in it?
Not At All! Our new Shampoo & Conditioner collections are paraben, sulphate and silicone-free.
Formulas: Why did they change?
Percy & Reed are constantly working to improve their technology and ingredients to deliver you the best results possible, so formulas are upgraded and improved from time to time. We have also listened to our consumers and their desires, focusing more on clean beauty, and have removed any sulphates and silicones, as well as now using recyclable packaging.
Which collection should I use if I used to use the Bountifully Bouncy Volume Shampoo and Conditioner?
The new Turn Up The Volume Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner will give you the oomph you’re after!
What fragrance does this new product have?
The scents of our products are very important to Percy & Reed, and we have developed a new fine fragrance called A Walk Through the Meadow, a sister fragrance to our A Walk With Nature which was previously found in our former Shampoo & Conditioners. A Walk Through the Meadow is a fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes scents of a fresh, morning meadow walk. Zesty top notes of red cherry, lemon and line and layered above softer floral heart notes, and finished with warm amber base notes.