Healthy, shiny hair is just a shampoo away. Yes, really. Percy & Reed I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo is an absolute gamechanger in hair products. SLS-free and suitable for all hair types, the premium, expert shampoo balances moisture levels throughout the hair and defends against pollution and UV light. It delivers moisture, restoration and hydration so hair appears stronger, healthier and shinier with every single wash. And don’t fret, the multitasking sulphate free shampoo still foams well, working hard to strengthen every strand from within. If that wasn’t enough, it also protects colour from fading and is even suitable for the most sensitive scalps. See, real superhero stuff.
- Gentle: Ultra-mild, dermatologically tested and gentle enough even for sensitive skin
- Responds to hair type: Suitable for all hair types, nourishes roots, conditions lengths, and helps repair split ends
- Colour Protection Shampoo: Sunflower seed extract helps prevent colour fade and prolong the life of colour treatments
- Environmental Defence: Formulated with wheat protein which ‘weatherproofs’ hair against environmental aggressors
- Moisture Balancing: Moisture regulator absorbs deep into the hair’s cortex to nourish and rehydrate
- Re-conditioning: The caring formula with pro vitamin B5 strengthens hair from within
- Apply shampoo and massage with your fingers to create a rich lather.
- Rinse and repeat, then rinse well.
- For wonder-ful results, follow with our I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Polysilicone-15, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Formic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).
I Need a Hero! Wonder Shampoo features one of our signature scents, ‘A Walk with Nature’. This soothing, floral fragrance evokes the scent of the British Countryside in bloom.
The composition includes watery, citrus top notes, rose, ivy & lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes.
Could you tell us about some of the top highlights of this product?
- Ultra-mild, dermatologically tested and gentle enough even for sensitive skin
- Suitable for all hair types
- Features one of our signature scents, 'A Walk with Nature'. This soothing, floral fragrance includes watery, citrus top notes, rose, ivy & lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes.
- This product is vegan friendly
- The packaging is 100% recyclable
What are the main product benefits?
- Offers colour protection, prevents colour fade, and prolongs colour treatments
- Protects hair against environmental aggressors
- Provides UV protection
- Moisture regulator absorbs deep into the hair’s cortex to nourish, rehydrate, and repair
What are the key ingredients and what do they do?
Sunflower seed extract helps prevent colour fade and prolong the life of colour treatments; wheat protein ‘weatherproofs’ hair against environmental aggressors; pro vitamin B5 strengthens hair from within.
How does this product work for my hair?
This shampoo’s ultra-mild foaming system creates a luscious lather that cleans and cares, removing build-up and residue from everyday styling and environment aggressors. The hydrating formula absorbs deep into the hair’s cortex, while a moisture regulator locks in hydration and enhances the hair’s condition. This shampoo is also dermatologically tested to be gentle enough even for sensitive scalps.
Does it have Parabens or Sulphates in it?
Not at all! This product is SLS/SLES and paraben free.