Start with a sleek base, and warm a small amount of Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish onto your fingers and work through the hair.
For the fishtail:
- Brush your hair and fasten into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Divide ponytail into two equally sized sections.
- Starting on the right-hand side take a small section of hair from under your right pony and pull it up and over your right-hand pony to join the left-hand pony.
- Repeat on the other side and then continue until you’ve worked down the length of the hair.
You really can’t go wrong with healthy, gloriously glossy hair whether you are going on a first date or dressing to impress. Just keep your hair super sleek, straight and shiny, and your strands will be simply stunning.
To get a head start on gleaming hair, begin by washing your hair with Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Shampoo followed by Really Rather Radiant Divine Shine Conditioner. Then apply Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Treatment Oil+, use 3-4 pumps, apply to your palms and work through towel-dried hair from root to tip. Blow-dry hair straight, and then use straightening irons to add slight waves and movement.
For that glass-like finish, add a spritz of Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Mist. It’s time to go knock ‘em dead.
Effortless waves that don’t look like you’ve tried ‘too hard’ are just perfect for a night out with friends or a great date night hairstyle for longer or for shoulder length hair.
To get this look:
- Prep the hair with Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm to ensure hair stays frizz-free.
- Apply Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse to towel-dried hair, so you supersize in all the right ways.
- Spray The Perfect Blow Dry Makeover Spray onto damp hair and blow-dry.
- Section your hair into inch-thick sections.
- Mist each section with Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray, and then wrap around your curling tong. Continue until all of your hair is tonged. And voila, beautifully bouncy, dreamy hair.
- Gently brush the hair through for a soft finish and mist with Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray. Keep a bottle of Big, Bold and Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray on hand to pump up your hair in a flash when you are out. This lightweight mist can give your waves an instant refresh.
This look is for when you want to look fierce and is great if you're just headed out from the office or short on 'getting ready' time as it's actually better to do it on hair that hasn't been freshly washed (you'll have a little more grip!).
To get this look:
1. Spray Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray into your hands and pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure with a band.
2. Twist the ponytail and wrap into a bun.
3. Secure with pins for a slightly loose soft feel and if your hair is long then leave the ends unsecured for extra dimension.
4. Add more hairspray, so your look lasts well into the wee hours. So sophisticated, yet so simple.
The Half Up
Got a hot date and in a rush? The half-up, half-down is flirty, fun and can have you date ready in 5 minutes flat.
To get this look:
- Start by spraying Oh-So Smooth Frizz Fixer onto a brush and comb through hair fro instant frizz-busting magic.
- Pull back the top part of your hair and tie into a ponytail, then twist into a loose bun and pin in place.
- Spray the remaining hair with Beyond the Beach Texture Spray and tousle into soft waves.
The Glow Pony
Add an exciting edge to a classic ponytail by adding Starlight Glitter Glow Spray coupled with an on-trend accessory.
Skin illuminators inspired the creation of this spray, and the delicate finely milled particles in the spray add a dazzlingly sparkly finish to hair which catches and diffuses light for a highlighting effect. Even better, this biodegradable glitter is made from plants, not plastic.
Try adding an embellished bobby pin or hair jewellery to add some extra oomph to the look.
For the perfect ponytail prep:
- Start by adding Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm to damp hair, to keep your ponytail blissfully frizz-free. Blow-dry
- Use a paddle brush to sweep hair back and secure at the nape of the neck with a hairband.
- Spray hair liberally with Starlight Glitter Glow Spray. Shake well before every use, so the activator ball rattles inside the can and cover clothes before spraying. Mist from 20cm away. 4. Apply your accessory, and you’re all ready to go, you’ll be the belle of any ball.
These little hair hacks, tips and hair styling products should help you rock the winter party season and leave you plenty of time to perfect your make-up and outfit. There’s almost no need to arrive fashionably late. (Almost!)