Did you know, Percy & Reed create unique, fine fragrances in-house to make the experience of washing, conditioning, and styling your hair relaxing and pleasurable.
We are going to take you on a journey to explore our signature fine fragrance scents.
Eau My Goodness Fragrance
The fine fragrance of the Eau My Goodness collection evokes the delicious scents of an English country garden in bloom with fizzing top notes of rhubarb and grapefruit mixed with the floral heart of rose, peony & geraniums and base notes of wood, amber & honey to create a luminous hale of delicate aromas.
A Walk with Nature
A Walk with Nature is a warm and soothing fragrance that has been created for our care products. It has apple and citrus top notes with a heart of rose and lily of the valley, and base notes of cedarwood, musk and amber.
A Walk In the Rain
A Walk in the Rain is a bright, refreshing fragrance that has been created for our styling products. It has fresh, green top notes with a heart of geranium and hyacinth, and woody base notes.
A Walk Through the Meadow
A fresh, uplifting fragrance that evokes the scent of a fresh, morning meadow walk.
‘Wonder Balm is a must-have for girls on the go!’ Cosmopolitan
- ‘Frizz Fixer is an on-the-go taming and perfecting polish to mist on dry hair. It’s somewhere between a shine spray and a frizz sealer’ Notebook
- ‘Is it a fragrance? Is it a shine and glossing spray? Ladies, the ‘A Walk in the Rain’ Shine and Fragrance Mist is both – and what a wonder it is, too.’ Cheshire Magazine
- ‘Wonder Overnight Recovery left locks smoother and more lustrous once washed out in the morning.’ Red Magazine
- ‘No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo - because every gym bag needs one’ Vogue
- ‘Wonder Treatment Oil+ is the reason our hair is healthy, strong, and shiny, despite being bleached and abused by heat every day. May be the eighth wonder of the world!’ Cosmopolitan
- ‘Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo is my go-to dry shampoo as it doesn’t leave that tell-tale powdery look on the roots plus it has zero-tackiness and smells subtly fresh.’ Glamour
Excuse the interruption!Good stuff for your inbox
News, updates & offers from Percy & Reed. No spam, just the good stuff...