Looking for a flirty and fun Christmas hairstyle? Your wish is our command.
The ‘Brigitte’ is a gloriously teased and tousled, undone updo. This is a super simple hair updo for a Christmas party that is effortlessly chic. This tutorial creates a natural, free-flowing style that can even be a little messy. We like to call it delightfully dishevelled. It’s an iconic 60’s inspired look. Work this style, and you’ll definitely have some Insta-worthy photos of your night.
Just follow these easy steps to get the look:
1. After washing hair, warm 1-2 pumps of Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm in your palms and use your fingers as a comb to work through from roots to ends. This hair primer will keep your tresses blissfully frizz-free all night. (And all weekend too!)
2. Blow-dry hair in sections using a round brush to create a smooth style.
3. Use a large curling tong to create loose waves.
4. Spray Beyond the Beach Texture Spray to hair lengths and scrunch the hair in an upward motion to add texture. (This award-winning salt spray is a favourite of the Beauty Eds!)
5. Separate two pieces of hair at the front on either side. Then pull the remaining hair at the front back, and secure with grips on each side for a half up and half down look.
With this tutorial, you can tousle and add as much texture as you wish!
Visit the Percy & Reed YouTube channel for more Christmas hair ideas and simple ‘How To’ hair tutorials. Don’t forget to show off your iconic 60’s Christmas look on our Instagram page over @percyandreed. It must be time to pop the Champagne! #percyandreed